Interreg North-West Europe is recruiting a Programme Officer on a long-term contract for the Joint Secretariat located in Lille, France.
Job description - Programme Officer in charge of financial, legal, and administrative topics
Reporting to the Head of Unit – Programme and Support
The Programme Officer will be working within the ‘Programme & Support Unit’, which has three main objectives:
- To lead the mission on prevention of mistakes, by training people involved in external projects as well as Programme bodies.
- To assist the Project Officers in the mission of ‘correcting’ mistakes during the project life cycle when needed and only for their specific competences (on Finance, Audit, Risk, Evaluation, Communication, IT and Administration).
- To perform many of the day-to-day implementation tasks for and with other Programme stakeholders.
Please see the detailed job profile in the application pack below.
General information for applicants
- Applications should reach the Joint Secretariat by Sunday 10 September 2023 at midnight (CET). We will not consider applications received beyond that deadline.
- Apply by sending a cover letter explaining your motivation for the position, along with your CV, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Those documents should be in English, the working language of the Secretariat.
- We are looking for candidates whose education background and experience match the job requirements, we therefore recommend a careful reading of the job profile before sending your application.
- Interviews and written tests will take place in our offices located in Lille, France, on Monday 25 or Wednesday 27 September 2023. No alternative date will be possible.
- An individual email will be sent to all short-listed candidates by Monday 18 September 2023 at the latest. Candidates will be expected to confirm their participation to tests and interview by email return. They will then receive full information package (location, hotel room hire if distance requires, expense claim procedure and conditions, etc).
- All the candidates who will not have been short-listed will be informed in due time. Please note that the large number of applications foreseen will not allow individual feedback to non-shortlisted applicants.
- No information regarding tests form/content will be revealed beforehand to the short-listed candidates.