Interreg North-West Europe Programme is recruiting a Communication Officer on a long-term contract for the Joint Secretariat located in Lille, France.
Job description - Communication Officer
Reporting to the Head of Unit - Development and Communication.
The Communication Officer will be working within the ‘Development and Communication Unit’, which has three main objectives:
- Inform about and promote the Interreg North-West Europe Programme
- Support project development, implementation and capitalisation
- Enhance coordination between Programme bodies
The Communication Officer will be expected to perform tasks in the five following areas of activity :
- Support to project communication and capitalisation
- Development and organisation of Interreg North-West Europe events
- Contribution to the management of the Programme website, online presence and social media
- Development of other communication tools and documents
- Contribution to communication strategy planning and reporting
Please see below the complete job profile for further details.
General information for applicants
- Applications should reach the Joint Secretariat by Sunday 3 September 2023 at midnight (CET). We will not consider applications received beyond that deadline.
- The application form should be filled in without any changes to the layout and should be emailed in Word format along with your CV to the following e-mail address only: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for candidates whose education background and experience match the job requirements, we therefore recommend a careful reading of the job profile before sending your application.
- Interviews and written tests will take place in our offices located in Lille, France, on Tuesday 19 September 2023. No alternative date will be possible.
- An individual email will be sent to all short-listed candidates by Monday 11 September. Candidates will be expected to confirm their participation to tests and interview by email return. They will then receive full information package (location, hotel room hire if distance requires, expense claim procedure and conditions, etc).
- All the candidates who will not have been short-listed will be informed in due time. Please note that the large number of applications foreseen will not allow individual feedback to non-shortlisted applicants.
- No information
regarding tests form/content will be revealed beforehand to the short-listed