This webinar will focus on subsea cables & connectors. This event will introduce supply chain companies to the challenges and opportunities within the tidal and offshore energy sectors. Q&A sessions will provide attendees the opportunity to directly engage with leading technology developers and hear about upcoming procurement opportunities and potential R&D collaborations.
• TIGER & OPIN introductions
• MeyGen – Subsea Cables: Lessons learnt and future arrays – Fraser Johnson
• Orbital Marine Power’s O2 - The most powerful, technologically advanced tidal turbine in the world – Mark MacCarthy
• Sabella - Subsea assets: What we have learnt and future supply chain requirements – Erwann Nicolas
• Synaptec - Synaptec’s platform for electrical protection: Subsea asset management - Tom Morley
Please note this live webinar will be recorded and made openly accessible.
To register for the event, fill out the following Eventbrite form.
OPIN registration is quick, free and gives access to an international network of more than 250 members and activities dedicated to offshore renewable energy. If your organisation is not listed here, please fill out the following OPIN Membership Form.
To sign-up for future TIGER events register here.