10th Edition of Games for Health Europe Conference
Due to the corona crisis Games for health decided to postpone the 10th con European Conference, 07 - 08 June 2021.
The Games for Health Europe Conference is the annual two days global conference where professionals in “care and cure”, scientists, game designers, pharma, technicians, and business developers come together to learn from each other, to share experiences, to see and create cutting-edge opportunities for applied games. Take for example games to stimulate self-management skills for patients, to support patients to deal with chronic disease, or to train medical professionals at particular skills like for laparoscopy or robotic surgery.
Game Solutions Lab, a consortium partner of VR4REHAB, is one of the organizers of the 10th Games For Health Europe Conference. A great event to meet the organizations active in the healthcare market. Games for Health Europe Foundation is Europe’s leading professional organization in the field of applied health games, bringing together the best minds in game development and healthcare to develop game technologies that improve health and the delivery of healthcare.
Reasons to participate:
- Be part of the largest conference on games for health in Europe.
- Contribute to the birth of the healthcare sector 2.0: From fighting sickness to restoring and promoting happiness and wellbeing.
- Mix and match with medical doctors, game designers, entrepreneurs, nurses, scientists, medical innovators, etc.
- Try out the latest games for health and experience that they really work.
- Join open discussions of legal, financial, and business challenges.