Invitation: 6th of October 2022 (2PM-3:30PM CET)
Webinar ‘Design & Product Development with recycled plastic’
This is the third of a series of informational webinars, for Interreg NW Europe funded project, TRANSFORM-CE. In this webinar the project partners will share their knowledge, experiences and insights on design and product development with recycled plastic.
The webinar will be chaired by Prof. David Greenfield (SOENECS), who will be joined by representatives from project partners, Technische Universiteit Delft (NL), Manchester Metropolitan University (UK) and the Green Plastic Factory (NL).
When is it?
2PM – 3:30PM (CET) on Thursday 6th October 2022
(Start: Amsterdam: 2:00PM/London: 1:00PM)
How can I join?
Free to access and open to all, the webinar will be hosted online via Microsoft Teams. This is the direct link to join.
Who is it for?
This particular webinar is aimed at business support organisations, local, regional and national public authorities, private businesses, and those in the plastic recycling industry. However, the webinar is open to all and we strongly encourage other stakeholders to attend. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions, meet other industry stakeholders and network online.
What will I gain from attending?
The webinar is a fantastic opportunity to:
1. Meet and network virtually with people interested in design & product development, with recycled plastics as a source.
2. Learn about how consumers perceive products made of recycled plastics and how to improve their adoption.
3. Benefit from the presentation of good practice examples and learn about the unexploited potential opportunities for utilising plastic waste.
4. Receive practical information on technical requirements and economic opportunities.
5. Share your views on challenges and barriers for the recovery and valorisation of single use plastic waste from households.
Attendees will gain a better understanding of TRANSFORM-CE and how the project is facilitating the recycling of single use plastics, as well as how these materials and processes could be applied within their own business.
Download here the whole invitation.