RAWFILL has the pleasure to invite you to the Conference “Landfills II – the Return : mine old landfills, utopia, or reality ?” organized on 30 November from 10.25 am to 11.10 am, during POLLUTEC 2018 (the 28th international trade show for environmental equipment, technologies and services) at Lyon Eurexpo, France - Forum B (Waste).
During this conference, the partners of RAWFILL will present the first outputs of the project and will provide the first practical guidelines on the following hot topics: How to select the most profitable sites for landfill mining? What are the key elements of a successful landfill mining project? Could the multi-method of geophysical survey obtain reliable economic-driven data for landfills?
- Presentation of RAWFILL project – Marta Popova (SPAQUE, Belgium)
- Case study from France: the landfill in Lingreville (France) – Simon Loisel (SAS Les Champs Jouault, France)
- The key parameters to be considered for the evaluation of the potential of a landfill define/obtain/recover - Renaud DeRijdt (ATRASOL, Belgium)
- Case study from Wallonia: the landfill of Onoz (Walloon region, Belgium) and the Greendeal – Claudia NECULAU (SPAQUE, Belgium)
- Basic principles of the Enhanced Landfill Management & Mining in the region of Flanders: mapping-surveying-mining and reintroducing Landfills in circular economy - Eddy Wille (OVAM, Belgium)
- Invitation at the Mid-term event of RAWFILL – 28-29 March 2019 in Cuves, France – Marta Popova (SPAQUE, Belgium)
Presentations will be held in French with one exception: ‘’Basic principles of the Enhanced Landfill Management & Mining in the region of Flanders: mapping-surveying-mining and reintroducing Landfills in circular economy - Eddy Wille (OVAM, Belgium)’’ that will be held in English.
Please confirm that you will be attending by filling out the registration form via the link below:
Registrations will be open until 9 November 2018. Invitations to access the conference will be sent by email once you fill have filled out the registration form.