Webinar: The future of urban lighting
Planning “the future” is an inherent exercise for city planners, lighting designers and managers who are building the city and its lighting for the next 15-20 years.
If the current sanitary crisis has forced us to think more about our daily lives, it has also revealed the need for cities to adapt, to continue in a sustainable way.
This session will offer perspectives on the challenges and questions that transcend urban lighting today and that help us build solutions and answers for tomorrow.
- Opening remarks · Tony Ursulic, Chairman of Traffic Committee, City of Gothenburg
- Lighting the resilient City · Mark Burton-Page, General Director, LUCI Association
- A light on the future: Opportunities for improving public space with smart lighting, lessons from the Smart Space project · Dr Rianne Valkenburg, Intelligent Lighting Institute, Tu/e
- Light in the post pandemic landscape !· Janica Wiklander, CEO of OKIDOKI Architects
- Closing words · Heike Bunte, LUCIA Lead Partner, Hamburg-Altona
This webinar can be very interesting for all smart space partners. Please follow the link below if you want to attend:
Wednesday 4th November 2020, 9h30 - 11h00 (CET)
To attend this webinar, please register via the platform hopin: hopin.to | #6 The Future Of Urban Lighting...is now! | Hopin
Information on Lucia project
This webinar is presented by the LUCIA Project, funded by INTERREG Baltic Sea Region European programme:
Innovate through piloting LUCIA runs six pilots, which take into consideration insufficient knowledge on the lighting technologies, financial constraints, policy gaps and lacking involvement of citizens. LED energy efficient lighting is installed in six cities: Albertslund (Denmark), Tallinn (Estonia), Porvoo (Finland), Hamburg (Germany), Jurmala (Latvia) and Saint-Petersburg (Russia). www.lucia-project.eu | Lucia-project