Under the patronage of the European Committee of the Regions and as part of the Interreg SHICC programme, the members of the nascent European CLT Network organised, on December 4, an online EU policy event to take stock of the emergence of a European Community Land Trust (CLT) Movement and its relevance to the EU policy agenda.
Acknowledging the need to encourage and support initiatives for adequate housing, this event promoted stronger political engagement from EU stakeholders to support CLTs. European stakeholders have been encouraged to collaborate and coordinate their efforts to support the rise of the CLT Movement in Europe.
This key event has been a great success gathering more than 150 participants from the housing sector and high-level speakers from all over the continent to discuss CLT development.
If you were unable to join us or if you want to know more and share about this event, please find below more content about the conference:
- Watch the Confrence in Replay: here
- Access the Press Release: here
- Check out the European CLT Policy Paper: here
- Have a look at the European CLT Guide (EN/FR/DE/NL): here
- Access Geert's de Pauw's Introduction to the event: here
- Access Michael LaFond's Conclusion about the future of the CLT Movement: here
- Access the Full Programme of the event: here
Register to our quarterly Newsletter to keep in touch with us,
And see you next Spring for the final SHICC transnational conference!
Let's make the European CLT Movement thrive!