RED WoLF Project Partners will gather in Leeds, UK on May 15th-16th 2019.
The Kick-Off Meeting will facilitate interaction among project partners to plan project activities, communication strategy and dissemination.
The agenda will cover the following topics:
- interactive stakeholder analysis and expedient communication activities
- introduction and local characteristics of the six pilots in UK, IE, FR
- smart storage driver and its algorithm
- building standards
- student involvement
- strategies for the long-term merging the long-term work package and communications
- appointing the steering committee
- and much more