RED WoLF Project Partners will gather in Saarbrücken, Germany on January 29th-30th 2020.
Among other things, the meeting will focus on the following topics:
- Updates and progress on Pilots
- Project flyers and communication strategy
- Tenant communication: brochure and video
- Student engagement strategy
- Article for academic paper
- FAQ and helpdesk on narrative report
- FAQ and helpdesk financial report/ claims
- Long-term effects: specification of stakeholder map and individual Project Partner stakeholder engagement plan
- Technical specification of RED WoLF Pilots including electric wiring details, smart meters, other equipment needed to meet RED WoLF requirements such as sensors, controllers/ PLC, etc.
A Stakeholder Session with local key stakeholders will follow in the afternoon of day 2 of the meeting.