To encourage phosphorus (P) recycling from wastewater, the objectives of the INTERREG VB North-West Europe project Phos4You were to prove technologies that recover P from wastewater, to showcase possible values chains to reuse the recovered P materials, to prepare pathways for the deployment of P-recycling in urban and rural territories.
Please find now the project's results being published in the Phos4You Final Report.
Amongst others read about:
- lessons learned from the demonstrations of new phosphorus recovery solutions,
- value chains for recovered P materials and their quality assessment,
- prepared territorial deployments of P-recycling in urban context,
- prepared territorial deployments of P-recycling in Remote, Rural & Island (RRI) context,
- and finally conclusions and recommendations.
First click on "back to project page"; then you can find the report under the tab "documents".