Standards and associated certification schemes can support the development of Offshore Renewable Energy (ORE) technologies by reducing the risk of failure and increasing stakeholders confidence.
This webinar will provide an overview of the benefits of standardisation and certification, progress on the codes and standards to date, and lessons learnt from ORE stakeholders who went through the certification process.
Confirmed speakers to date:
- Bureau Veritas will outline the certification process for ORE technologies.
- DMEC will highlight how IEC standardisation and certification schemes can be applied to your technology. DMEC will also reflect on how they applied it within Marine Energy Alliance (MEA).
- Akrocean will provide feedback on floating LiDAR certification.
- WEAMEC will show the opportunities available within the Ocean Power Innovation Network (OPIN) for the attendees to develop further collaborations on standardisation/certification after the webinar.
Webinar attendance is free, under the following conditions:
- To register fill out the form available at the following link. You will receive the connection codes by email the day before the webinar.
- Access to the Webinar will be, in the first instance, for OPIN members and for companies receiving support through the MEA project. If your organisation is not listed here, please fill out the following Membership Form. OPIN registration is quick, free and gives access to an international network of more than 200 members and activities dedicated to offshore renewable energy.