*Event cancelled due to the Covid-19 situation*
As part of the OPIN project, WEAMEC will organise a masterclass on Mooring and Installation on 19th March 2020 in Nantes, France.
This one day training will provide developers, operators and technology providers with a background knowledge in mooring systems for offshore renewable floating farms (wind, wave, tidal).
The masterclass content will support attendees to choose and design adapted mooring systems from a techno-economic standpoint, but also control the installation requirements and maintenance of these systems.
The masterclass will be in English (presentations, discussions and visits).
An indicative agenda is provided below:
- 8:30-9:00 Welcome
- 9:00-11:00 Mooring introduction – Innosea
- 11:00-11:15 Break
- 11:15-12:15 Challenges and R&D – Innosea
- 12:15-13:30 Lunch break
- 13:30-15:30 Mooring components – Vryhof
- 15:30-15:45 Break
- 15:45-16:45 Installation – SEM-REV
- 16:45-17:00 Transfer to the oceanic test facilities
- 17:00-17:45 Technical visit (towing tank and wave tank)–Centrale Nantes
Masterclass attendance is free, under the following conditions:
- Register before 31st January 2020
- Attendees should be OPIN Members
- Attendees should belong to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Max 2 pers. from the same organisation. The organisation team reserves the right to limit to 1 person per organization depending on the number of registrations.
The total number of attendees will be limited to 15 people.
Link to registration page available below - REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT