IT4Anxiety’s third online Hackathon will take place on the 19th and 20th of January 2022. It is organised by G.A.C. Group and the CCOMS in France. Initially, it was planned as a physical event in Lille, France but due to the sanitary situation it has been decided to organise it online.
Hackathons are one of the major activities of the IT4Anxiety project, a first edition already took place in March 2020 in Amsterdam, Netherlands, a second edition took place in October 2021 in Bielefeld, Germany and two further ones will be organised in England in February 2022 and in Belgium in March 2022. The aim of these events is to bring together people from different backgrounds to co-create innovative solutions. Over two days, patients, professionals, start-ups, users and visitors will be split into 7 thematic groups and work together on the solutions and projects presented by the start-ups. The 4 topics addressed by those groups will be:
- Theme 1: Mapping and referencing
- Theme 2: Evaluation system of innovative tools by and for users
- Theme 3: Sensorial Environment
- Theme 4: Building trust/therapeutic alliance via digital tools and technology solutions
Moreover, the participants will have the possibility to attend the 5 following workshops:
- “Acculturation to recovery in mental health” by Vincent DEMASSIET, President of the network Rev. France, French network on voice agreement, Co-founder of the Nappe Paranoïa, President of the GEM Ch’ti bonheur
- “Design Thinking” by Doriane MAMASIAN, G.A.C. Group
- “Creating a start-up in health, the pitfalls to avoid” by Dorothée GUERAS TRICART, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Officer, Eurasanté
- “Accelerating your health start-up” by Florie D’HALLUIN, G.A.C. Group and Hussain SHEIKH, LinkGestion Company
The hackathon will be the occasion for selected start-ups to share their project with patients, professionals and users in order to get their feedback and to finetune their solution. For this French edition, 6 start-ups with creative and innovative solutions to support mental health wellbeing will be fighting for the hackathon prize: a support for the development and financing of their innovation worth of 7000€ !
The 6 start-ups participating at the French Hackathon are the following: