IMAGINE participated in a Quebec virtual conference
On May 6th, the IMAGINE project was presented at a Canadian online conference about “Urban and peri-urban agriculture, short distribution circuits and target customers”. This conference was a part of an annual professional seminar during two days (May 5th and 6th) organised by the Quebec PALME network. The subject of the seminar was: “Post-COVID, investment opportunities and jobs for business parks. How to support new initiatives?”
Two Imagine partners presented their social incubation model:
- Renaud Degueldre, general manager of the Bureau Économique de la Province de Namur (lead partner) started to talk about the importance of European INTERREG and cross-border projects to build new development dynamics on territories. He also developed the genesis of the project, the objectives, and in particular its implementation in the local authority and in the walloon territory.
- Djamilla Boukercha, manager of the Association de préfiguration de la Régie de Quartier Vaugirard also presented the social governance incubation model in Paris, and the feedback about the INTERREG Imagine project.
Both speakers have been introduced by Joël Monti, the manager of PALME association, who presented the entire IMAGINE project, each partners, their roles and skills.
About 150 people followed this session in live from Canada, France, The USA and Belgium.
Please find below the recordings of the session.
- Marie-Claude Bibeau - Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food - Government of Canada.
- Josée Chiasson - Director of the development of economic poles - City of Montreal
- Joël Monti - Manager of PALME France
- Renaud Degueldre - General manager of Bureau Économique de la Province de Namur
- Djamilla Boukercha - Manager of Association de Préfiguration de la Régie de Quartier - Paris 15e Arrondissement