Last week, on December 2nd and 3rd, the 6th PSC organised by the BEP, lead partner of the IMAGINE project, took place in Namur. This was the first face-to-face meeting between all the project partners since the launching event in Paris at the end of 2019.
This meeting was also an opportunity for each partner who joined the project during the last two years to meet face-to-face.
The IMAGINE steering committee took place over two days split between working group sessions about the project deliverables and meetings in the fields with the local actors of the pilot in Namur and the young people involved in the training process of the model.
Please find below a photo gallery of the main presentations and visits during the seminar.
- Phood Farm (NL) presentation by Jos Hakkenes and Tim Elfring
- Moussy-le-Neuf (FR) presentation by Carole Anne and Bernard Rigault (Mayor)
- BDO’s introduction by Camille Marenne and Clément Poulain
- Meeting at Paysans-Artisans
- Action & Transition (FR) presentation by Djamilla Boukercha and Melvin Bouton-Hurion
- Producer visit - apple juice workshop
- Producer visit - Lands