On Friday, September 4th, monthly online meetings resumed after the summer break. Every partner was present.
Items on the agenda that were discussed included
- Project management
- Identification of targets that may be interested in using Solar Thermal Energy (STE)
- STE technology assessments
- Demonstration and Monitoring of Next Generation STE systems
- Deployment of Next Generation STE systems
- Development of feasibility tool
- Call for application for 17 STE projects
Project updates were provided by each partner. Each partner discussed how COVID-19 restrictions were placing limits some of the activities needed to carry out the research.
The meeting was also the last time that Alexandra Desbourdes will be attending as she is leaving AC3A to complete her PhD. Everyone involved in Icare4farms wishes Alexandra best wishes in her future career.