This free webinar was proposed by Euroheat&Power, as part of the TEMPO project, which is part-funded by Horizon 2020, and by the Cluster CAP Construction, as part of the HeatNet NWE project, which is part-funded by the Interreg North-West Europe programme.
It was hold on 10th March 2020 and focused on the planning and digitalisation issues of district heating and cooling.
- Introduction by Mr Gabriele Pesce (Project Officer, EuroHeat&Power, BE) and Mr Benoit Hofer (Project Officer, CAP Construction, BE)
- TEMPO: Technologies to decrease district heating temperature levels, by M. Dirk Vanhoudt (Researcher Energy Technology, VITO, BE)
- HeatNet NWE: A CO2 calculation tool to estimate the benefits of your project, by Ms Audrey Pierre (District Heating Officer, Cerema, FR)
- TEMPO: Finding and analysing faults with machine learning, by Mr Christian Johansson (PhD, CEO, NODA Intelligent Systems, SE)
- Heatnet NWE: Best practices taken from the Transition Roadmaps of UK and Ireland, by Benoit Hofer (CAP Construction, BE)
- Q&A session