On the 2nd of September, nearly 40 people joined the online meeting for the Dutch H4.0E pilot, WikiHouse De Stripmaker. To open the online event, Tineke Lupi, Programme Manager of Het Woningbouwatelier, welcomed everyone present.
Next, Sarah Thiel of Urbannerdam explained what the WikiHouse concept entails for the Dutch H4.0E pilot. She explained the process of designing, building together with other self-builders, finding out about buying materials, planning and finances. There was ample time for asking questions.
The online meeting was recorded and can be accessed here.
The meeting was presented by:
- Gerry Baljet, Technical Moderator
- Tineke Lupi, Programme Manager of Het Woningbouwatelier
- Sarah Thiel, Supervisor of the self-builders at Urbannerdam
- Vincent Muller, Architect
- Ellen Twickler, Communications Advisor at the Municipality of Almere
Questions were asked about the following subjects:
- Who is responsible for what?
The list of frequently asked questions on the website has also been updated accordingly.
The link was also posted on the website for the Dutch Housing 4.0 Energy pilot.