Applications to the School of Re-construction will re-open in March 2021 and has been extended to 7 May 2021.
To apply you will need to follow a two-step process: an online application and a motivational statement. Students who supplied this information in 2020 will be considered for the 2021 event.
80 -places will be offered to students from across North-West European regions. Successful applicants will be confirmed by 14th May 2021. Registration will be by 31 May 2021.
To apply you will need to follow a two-step process.
Step 1. Fill in this application form, which will require the following:
- Confirmation that you can demonstrate proof of registration or offer within a school of design, architecture, construction or engineering (or related area) in 2020 or 2021
- Full name, country of residence, address, email address, telephone contact, university, name of course and the qualification level that you’re currently studying at.
- This step includes agreement to both the Summer School privacy notice and the Terms and Conditions.
Step 2. Please provide the following information in a PDF file and email it to us at School-of-Refirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your name and the name of the university you are attending in 2021.
- A motivation statement (max. 500 words) inspired by one or more of the themes, outlining your skills and suitability for these chosen themes. Cite three references, this can include books, articles, films, pieces of art or architecture projects, with a short explanation of their relevance to the chosen workshop themes. Make it clear whether work referenced is your work or others.