Application to the School of Re-construction opens in February and will close on 31 March 2020.
60 assisted places will be offered to students from across North-West European regions at a fee of £150. Successful applicants will be confirmed by 31 April 2020. Full payment will be required by the 31 May 2020.
To apply you will need to follow a two-step process.
Step 1. Fill in this application form, which will require the following:
- Confirmation that you can demonstrate proof of registration or offer within a school of design, architecture, construction or engineering (or related area).
- Full name, country of residence, address, email address, telephone contact, university, name of course and the qualification level that you are currently studying at.
- Confirmation you have read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice when you submit your application.
Step 2. Please provide the following information in a PDF file and email it to us at School-of-Refirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your name and the name of the university you are attending in 2020.
- A motivation statement (max. 500 words) inspired by one or more of the themes, outlining your skills and suitability for these chosen themes. Cite three references, this can include books, articles, films, pieces of art or architecture projects, with a short explanation of their relevance to the chosen workshop themes. Make it clear whether work referenced is your work or others.