We want to discuss the role of European partnerships to co-produce smart support schemes. More specifically: schemes that help vulnerable young people to (re)connect to the labour and education market. In times of corona, this issue has become more urgent than ever.
The workshop builds on (preliminary) project results of EYES and IMAGINE. It will be joined by members of the Interreg NWE Secretariat. We hope to meet you there!
Date: 13 October 2020, 9.30 – 11 a.m.
Register online *
- Anne Billaut, EU Project manager, Métropole Européenne de Lille, France
- Clarisse Bulpa, Project manager IMAGINE / Bureau économique de la Province de Namur, Belgium
- Helyn Clack, Vice-Chairman, Surrey County Council, United Kingdom
- Katrin Hatzinger, Head of Brussels Office, Protestant Church in Germany
Jürgen Born, Project manager EYES / Institute for Church and Society, Germany
Language: English, no translation.
* You need an EU-profile to register. If you don’t have an EU-profile yet, you can easily create one while registering for our workshop.