Are you familiar with the concept of shared and electric mobility hubs?
Would you like to know more about how to plan eHUBS in your city or region?
The eHUBS project is happy to invite representatives of local authorities, city planners, researchers, shared and electric mobility experts and providers to a one-hour webinar, where we will present and discuss the topic of how to plan eHUBS in your own city or region.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday 15 December 2020 from 10.00 to 11.00 CET.
Experts from eHUBS will introduce you to the objectives of the project and the experience of planning mobility hubs in its pilot cities. eHUBS representatives will be joined in an interactive panel by private mobility providers that have proven experience with the concept of eHUBS and are currently supporting local and regional authorities in implementing mobility hubs in different urban contexts.
- Arjen Rodenburg, eHUBS Project Coordinator
- Jasper Meekes, City of Nijmegen
- Hilke Evenepoel, City of Leuven
- Diederik Basta, Project Manager eHUBS, City of Amsterdam
- Johanna Hofmann, Jelbi Project manager for Berliner Verkehrbetriebe, Berlin
- Vincent Neumeyer, Project Manager at Wiener Linien GmbH, Vienna
The webinar will be moderated by Bram Seeuws, Autodelen.net.
Take a look at the agenda of the webinar and to the speakers of the event.
If you missed the webinar, you can watch it here.