e-Health Hub, recently joined by eMEN, is looking for digital solutions to fight the Coronavirus. They will share them with the European Commission and European healthcare providers.
The e-Health Hub has been asked to gather technologies already available in the market and that can help to manage the healthcare crisis that Coronavirus has created. Examples include telemedicine, diagnostics or patients follow-up.
All the solutions are being gathered in our free eCatalogue: eHealth Hub Platform, the map of European eHealth. We have created the tag #Coronavirus so that the authorities and health organizations that are interested can find you in a single click.
I have a digital solution that can help. What should I do?
1. Go to the eHealth Hub Platform (click here)
• If you already have a profile, update it (go to step 2)
• If your profile exists, but you have not claimed it yet, click ‘claim your profile’ and update it as desired.
• If you don’t have a profile, create one. It’s quick and easy.
2. Update your profile so that the ecosystem can get to know you. It is important that you describe exactly how your solution can help in the management of coronavirus. Important! We are not looking for ideas, but for existing solutions that can be deployed ASAP. See examples: Mediktor or Ever Health.
3. Tag your profile with coronavirus. When editing your profile go to ‘Clinical areas’ where you can see a list of tags to choose from. Select ‘CORONAVIRUS’ and your company will appear in this link that will be shared with the authorities.