This invaluable event will bring together engaging expert speakers from the sector who will share their thoughts on the future of the rapidly changing world of manufacturing.
Sleaford Quality Foods is a leading supplier to the food manufacturing and catering industries, and we are proud to announce them as host for this year’s Greater Lincolnshire Manufacturing Conference run in conjunction with NatWest.
We are pleased to be taking the annual event to a manufacturer and would be delighted if you could join us.
The morning will be packed with knowledge enabling you to:
- Learn about the importance of implementing forward-thinking strategies to bridge the gap between the future realities of global manufacturing and companies’ plans to meet the demand;
- Hear how you can drive productivity through people by empowering and engaging front line staff;
- Explore the latest economic trends, challenges and the prospects for industry;
- Understand the impact on your business when trading with Europe post-Brexit;
- Gain an insight into the ever-evolving area of robotics and automation from Lincolnshire based businesses who have successfully implemented these emerging techniques.
To conclude the event, there will be the opportunity to join a site tour of Sleaford Quality Foods. Discover their journey from starting out as a small local family-run business to becoming a UK leading supplier, distributing goods both nationally and internationally.
Book your place today to find out how your business can shape-up to the opportunities and challenges ahead!
08:00 Registration, Networking, Exhibition and Refreshments
08:45 Welcome & Update on Support for the Manufacturing Sector
Cllr Colin Davie, Executive Councillor: Economy and Place,
Lincolnshire County Council
08:55 Welcome to Sleaford Quality Foods
James Arnold, Managing Director
09:05 Future Fit: Prioritising Implementation of Forward-Thinking Strategies
Richard Hill, Head of manufacturing & automotive, NatWest
09:25 Productivity through People
Jenny Cridland, Leadership Development Consultant, Be the Business
10:00 Robotics and Automation: Changing the Way We Work
Insights from Lincolnshire based businesses, including video footage
and Q&A session
10:30 Refreshment Break, Networking and Exhibition
11:00 Economic Outlook: Exploring the Latest Trends, Challenges and Prospects Ahead
Charlotte Horobin, Region Director Midlands and East, EEF
11:25 The Leadership Mindset
Ruchi Aggarwal, Director of Business Development, Lincoln International Business School
11:50 Conference Round-Up
12:00 Lunch, Networking and Exhibition
Sleaford Quality Food Site Tours Commence
More info on the BusinessLincolnshire website