The Meet & Match.Dx programme is a challenge-based acceleration programme within the Codex4SMEs project that connects SMEs developing breakthrough diagnostic solutions with major pharmaceutical and medical technology companies in Europe through tailored workshops, unparalleled exposure to industry executives and decision makers and one-to-one pitching sessions, with the aim to explore partnership opportunities.
- Non-invasive tools to measure nutrient status in children and adults in collaboration with Abbott (read full description)
- Accurate, real-time visualization of tumors during oncology resection surgeries in collaboration with Medtronic (read full description)
- Point-of-care test for allergy in collaboration with ThermoFisher Scientific (read full description)
- Disruptive solutions for early disease identification and interdisciplinary treatment of eosinophilic diseases in collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline GmbH & Co. KG (read full description)
Webinars to get more info about the programme and the application process join our webinar:
- 1 September 2022 (11:00 AM CEST) by registering here.
If you are developing innovative technologies and products representing potential solutions for the selected challenges for 2022, submit your application now!
More information: The Meet&Match.Dx programme managed by EIT Health is part of the Interreg NWE-funded Codex4SMEs project. Since 2017, Codex4SMEs has built a large European network in the field of diagnostics and personalized medicine. More than 300 small and medium-sized enterprises have so far benefited from the opportunities offered. These include various events and tailored services that support SMEs in the development of innovative diagnostics.