Due to the current situation regarding the Corona Virus, we have to cancel the event "Shaping the Future of Personalized Medicine", planned on May 11th, 2020 as part of the Codex4SMEs project at the NMI in Reutlingen. The event will be postponed to a later date.
However, we are currently planning to offer some key speaker lectures in one or more webinars - we will keep you informed of this as well.
Thanks for your understanding.
Information and Networking Event
This information and networking session addresses all players in the field of personalized medicine, biomarker development, and (companion) diagnostics. If you would like to further develop your (companion) diagnostics or biomarkers and need access to patient data and human sample material, then take part in our event. Here you will find experts and representatives of biobanks who will inform you about access to sample material and further development of products for personalized medicine. Take advantage of the opportunity to interview experts in one-on-one discussions and advice for prospects in future diagnostics.
Meet the experts:
- Dr. Gerd Lüdke, Director Innovation, Technology & IP at Curetis GmbH
- Prof. Dr. Nisar Malek, head of ZPM Centre of Personalized Medicine at the University Hospital Tübingen
- Dr. Christian Schmees, Group Leader Tumor Biology at NMI
- Dr. Oliver Pötz, CEO, CSO Signatope GmbH
- Dr. Kay-Gunnar Stubenrauch, Roche Pharma Research & Early Development, Large Molecule Bioanalytical Sciences, Roche Diagnostics GmbH, Penzberg
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Dieterich, Head of Department for Bioinformatics and Systems Cardiology at University Hospital Heidelberg
Date, Location and Registration
11 May 2020 10:00 - 18:00 CET
at NMI Natural and Medical Sciences Institute at the University of Tübingen
72770 Reutlingen, Germany
Participation is free of charge, please register here.
SMEs, manufacturers, service providers, research teams, clinicians, cluster organisations, pharma companies active in the area of Personalized Medicine, including:
- (Companion) Diagnostics
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Artificial Intelligence & Imaging
- Financing & Investments
- And all who are interested in personalized medicine
- As small and medium-sized entreprise - find qualified European experts and collaboration partners during effective one-to-one meetings
- As Research and Technology Organisation - find new European partners for technology transfer
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
Join this unique networking event to:
- Attend keynote sessions with experts from Curetis GmbH, Centre for Personalized Medicine in Tübingen, NMI in Reutlingen, University Hospital of Heidelberg and Roche Penzberg.
- Meet biobank representatives from Biobank Graz and experts of personalized medicine from different European regions through individual face-to-face meetings.
- Get advices from experts in financing your (companion) diagnostics.