>> postponed until May 18th/19th <<
‘Diagnostics-4-Future Conference‘ is the international meeting-place for users and providers from industry and science.
Based on questions in medical care, clinics and laboratories, innovative solutions for new diagnostics are discussed including research and development. The focus is also on solutions for rural areas (point-of-care). Organizer is the international health network BioLAGO. The conference emerged from the DiagNET project.
Who will you meet?
- International audience: 150 attendees from 11 countries (in 2019)
- 2 conference days with more than 20 speakers
- Matchmaking event with 1-to-1 meetings (pre-conference special)
- Plenty of networking room to explore collaborations (welcome dinner, lunch,...)
- Accompanying exhibition on both days
- Diagnostics of Multiresistant Pathogens
- Cancer Diagnostics
- Therapeutical Drug Monitoring
- New Approaches for Common Diseases
- Digitalization and Artificial Intelligence in Diagnostics
The conference brings together companies, laboratories, clinics, research institutions and health insurances/economists - in diagnostics and adjacent fields like medical technology, pharma and life sciences.
Please find a detailed programme here.
[content provided by BioLAGO]