On 18 October 2018 CME partner Polis hosted an expert roundtable on "Electromobility roll-out in cities" at AUTONOMY & the Urban Mobility Summit in Paris, France.
The event was chaired by Karen Vancluysen, Secretary General of Polis.
The speakers line up:
- David Talbot, European Research Coordinator, Transport for London
- Angel López Rodríguez, Director Electric Vehicle Program, Barcelona City Council
- Doede Bardok, Amsterdam EV Programme Manager, City of Amsterdam
- Eduardo Mascarell, Head of Vehicle to Grid and Stationary Storage, Nissan Automotive Europe
- Petar Georgiev, Electromobility Advisor, Eurelectric
- Bram van Eijsden, Project Manager Innovation, Stichting E-laadNL
Representatives of the public and private sector have exchanged their views and ideas about responsibilities and roles of the different actors involved in deplyoing electromobility solutions and powering alternative mobilty offers (carshare) with sustainable energy, main challenges associated with peak energy demand in cities and smart energy demand management technology, and best solutions to adop in urban areas.
CleanMobilEnergy and SEEV4-City are two projects funded respectively by the Interreg North-West Europe and North Sea Region Programmes. They are piloting Smart Energy Management Systems integrating renewable energy and electric vehicles across 10 sites in norther Europe.
This article and more information can be found on the Polis Event Page.