The polisMOBILITY "Moving Cities" event took take place on the 18th to 21st May 2022 at the Kölnmesse in Cologne, Germany. The CME REMove system – our interoperable energy management system developed within the CleanMobilEnergy project – was presented as an off-grid and grid-connected solution with cloud-based management at two locations at the event.
The concept for polisMOBILITY is based on three complementary pillars: Exhibition, Exchange and Experience, with around 140 exhibitors from nine countries and around 15,000 visitors from 30 countries.
Participants range from relevant stakeholders such as:
- Cities, municipalities, communities, countries
- Public utilities
- Public and private transport companies
- Researchers and developers
- Automotive, vehicle and supplier industry
- Technology companies
- Industrial companies
- Service providers for digital services, platorms and mobility
- Citizens' initiatives
- People interested in mobility and sustainability
More information about the event can be found via the event webpage here.