On October 11th, the Smart Energy Solutions event will take place at industrial park, Kleefse Waard in Arnhem, The Netherlands. The Interreg North-West Europe CleanMobilEnergy project will be present to talk about the electrification of the energy system in City Pilot Stuttgart, as well as the tightness of the grids and innovative and scalable solutions.
Our international partners from The Netherlands and Germany will be present to demonstrate the REMove interoperable energy management system developed within the CleanMobilEnergy project.
The themes to be evaluated at the event are as follows:
- The electricity system of the future
- Immense growth in storage systems
- Smart flexibility services a solution to grid aggravation?
- Pitches from innovators and solution seekers.
- Networking moment at the innovation plaza. With innovations, technologies products from start-ups & scale-ups from the Connector network, viewing 'Smart Energy Home' and ongoing MOOI projects.
- Improving grid integration of solar energy projects.
- Combination of electric cars and solar panels.
- Real-time interface enables smart control.
- Making smart use of flexibility as a source of income.
- Local flexibility enables new grid connections.
- Energy hubs for business parks.
- Congestion management via GOPACS as a smart solution for transport scarcity.
- Creative ways to connect to the grid.
- Pilot: Application of direct current in public lighting (OVL) allowing more power to be transported within existing OVL networks.
Check out the full programme here.