The polisMOBILITY "Moving Cities" event will take place on 18-21 May 2022 at the Kölnmesse in Cologne, Germany. Participants range from relavant stakeholders such as:
- Cities, municipalities, communities, countries
- Public utilities
- Public and private transport companies
- Researchers and developers
- Automotive, vehicle and supplier industry
- Technology companies
- Industrial companies
- Service providers for digital services, platorms and mobility
- Citizens' initiatives
- People interested in mobility and sustainability
With this event, polisMOBILTIY aims to delve into the entire value chain of mobility, appealing to the secondary topics of energy & environment, digitalisation and urbanity in addition to the focus topic of mobility. The event aims to serve as a "solution provider for cities that are facing ever greater challenges with regard to their mobility against the backdrop of the traffic turnaround and climate policy".
More information, including how to register, can be found via the event webpage here.