Electromobility in practice – solutions, experiences & lessons learnt
Registration is now open for the joint CleanMobilEnergy and SEEV4-City Electromobility Workshop, on 17 October 2018 in Paris
The European INTERREG projects CleanMobilEnergy (CME) and SEEV4-City join forces to organise the "Electromobility in practice – solutions, experiences & lessons learnt" Workshop in Paris on 17 October 2018. The meeting is organised back-to-back with AUTONOMY & the Urban Mobility Summit.
The workshop will take place on 17 October 2018, in Paris. Cities and regions are invited to this meeting to exchange about their own experiences, challenges and solutions regarding the deployment of electromobility solutions in urban areas. The workshop will be structured as follows:
- Presentations of solutions implemented in projects (focus on electric charging infrastructure, energy management, and Vehicle to Grid) by city representatives
- Discussions in small groups among public authorities and other electromobility experts on, e.g.:
- City needs & requirements;
- Intelligent Energy Management system;
- Social/Societal acceptance;
- Policy context ;
- Business models;
- EU legal aspects
- Wrap-up & conclusions
The workshop will be followed on 18 October 2018 by a dedicated 'Electromobility roll-out in Cities' session at AUTONOMY & the Urban Mobility Summit.
Representatives of both public authorities and the private sector will exchange views and ideas about challenges and solutions for the deployment of electromobility solutions in urban areas, as well as energy management.
- Registration is open! Please use the Registration link
- Reimbursement: Cities and regions are eligible for the reimbursement of travel costs. The funding is limited, therefore, please, contact Polis to ensure your reimbursement: GLozzi@polisnetwork.eu and/or RTinga@polisnetwork.eu
- AUTONOMY the Urban Mobility Summit: City and policymakers attendees are eligible for a free ticket. To get a free pass, register here by 31st August.