The Interreg North-West Europe (NWE) programme will host its first ever impact event on the 4th and 5th of December 2019 in Tourcoing, France (Lille agglomeration, Hauts-de-France) at La Chaufferie.
The 1.5 day transnational event will focus on the results achieved by the 83 NWE projects funded so far, and how to further support their uptake and impact.
The programme will offer unique opportunities for participants to network, exchange and explore new potential collaborations via a variety of sessions, workshops and exhibitions.
The current programme is available on the Interreg NWE website:
- An opening plenary session will open the discussion on the programme’s result orientation and the need to maximise the impact of projects throughout the NWE territory, and beyond in Europe.
- The project forum and exhibition area will constitute a dynamic and interactive networking platform, where NWE beneficiaries will have the opportunity to showcase their work and the changes they brought in North-West Europe.
- Site visits in the Lille agglomeration will allow participants to discover what some NWE projects have achieved on various topics ranging from social innovation to circular economy.
- Thematic workshops on some of the main topics addressed by our programme (such as health, energy efficiency, green constriction, marine energy…), will give the floor to project partners to discuss their needs, find synergies and elaborate ideas for further cooperation.
- New support opportunities to further rollout project results and ensure their uptake will be presented.
Register through this link before 15 November.
“NWE making an impact!” is aimed firstly at project partners as well as decision makers at European, national and local level.