The thirteenth newsletter is out now, featuring:
- SBE22 Conference in Delft on 11 - 13 October 2022
- Coming Up: CHARM Partner Meeting on 14 October 2022
- Report on CHARM Partner Meeting in Birmingham
- Article 'Digitalization for a Circular Economy in the Building Industry: Multiple-Case Study of Dutch Social Housing Organizations'
- In the News: the Virtually Plastic Free Houses of GreenSquareAccord
- Most Circular Office Building in the Benelux is built by Kamp C
The main project objective of Interreg North West Europe (NWE) funded project CHARM is to optimise (re)use of material and natural resources. Other objective is to demonstrate innovative approaches for housing renovation and asset management that prevent downcycling.