CEDaCI will facilitate the implementation of a Circular Economy (CE) for CRM in NWE and reduce the environmental impact arising from the growth in redundant equipment, by simultaneously increasing materials recovery, reducing use of virgin materials and developing a secure and economically viable CRM supply chain. This will be achieved by bringing together all stakeholders (designers, manufacturers, operators, refurbishers, recyclers) in a knowledge-sharing network.
Team2, a partner in the CEDaCI project, will be hosting an exciting webinar on CEDaCI on 20th May 2021 at 10:00-11:30 BST/ 11:00-12:30CET.
The Agenda for the session is as follows:
- CEDaCI project and progress
- Ecodesign for DC equipment in practice
- How to improve recycling DC equipment (CRM Reclamation)
- CEDaCI Compass Tool- life cycle criticality, environmental, social and economic
- Questions and answers- how to take part!
The panel will include individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and involved in CEDaCI including:
- Public Authority
- London South Bank University
- Aliter Networks
If you would like to register, please click here. It is free to register but it is mandatory.