CEDaCI Autumn 2019 - Working Group and Co-Creation Activities Calendar
CEDaCI Co-Creation Workshops:
Co-Creation is a set of methods that allow a group to identify and map the current practices and to pitch ideas on product and service innovations. CEDaCI Co-creation workshops will enable trans-sectoral learning to advance design, manufacturing, refurbishment, recycling and CRM reclamation processes and build the sectoral network.
Organisations which filled CEDaCI Network Application Survey will be invited to attend CEDaCI Working Group Meetings and Co-Creation Workshops in their respective countries. Each workshop will be supported by working group meetings held at national or regional levels.
CEDaCI Working Group Meetings :
Each Working Group Meeting will present:
- a key topic
- a selection of Life Cycle (LC) stages
Working Groups will be composed of 15 members with :
- a specific interest in circular Economy for data centre industry and motivational background
CEDaCI Autumn 2019 - Working Group and Co-Creation Workshop Concept and Calendar :
1st National or Regional Working Group Meeting: Physical or Virtual Meeting will be held to initiate the activities in each CEDaCI Country.
During this meeting, we will present and discuss:
- the results of CEDaCI Situational Analysis Document
- topics and areas which require attention and solutions
- rules of cooperation and elect a chairperson
National Co-Creation Workshop 2019 : A national co-creation workshop will be organised in France, Germany, the Netherlands and in the UK to :
- provide analysis for the Decision Making Tool and to address circularity in DCI
- map jointly identified solutions and open questions on Features & elements, operation & maintenance, layout and content concept, communication expert / non-expert perspective
2nd National or Regional Working Group Meeting: A virtual meeting will be organised to share the results of co-creation workshop held in each CEDaCI country.
2019 & 2020 Working Group and National Co-Creation Workshops Calendar:
France: March 4, 2020 - Lille. France
1st Working Group: November 12, 2019
National Co-Creation Workshop: January 31, 2020
1st Working Group: October 22, 2019 - London South Bank University
National Co-Creation Workshop: November 27, 2019 - London South Bank University
2nd Working Group: December 19, 2019 - London South Bank University
3rd Working Group: March 5, 2020 - London South Bank University
4th Working Group: June 18th, 2020 - London South Bank University
5th Working Group: October 15th, 2020 - London South Bank University