The two Interreg NWE projects Boost4Health and Codex4SMEs are joining forces, which means you can profit from two project’s activities from now on!
Codex4SMEs (Companion diagnostics expedited for small and medium-sized businesses) improves healthcare by enhanced adoption of Personalized Medicine in Europe by establishing a transnational European network, which supports SMEs along the value chain of (Companion) Diagnostics development.
Join this diagnostics’ network and benefit from activities like:
- Free Sample Access Service to boost your research for the diagnostics’ sector. The project grants samples for either a pilot project to establish a new method (clinical samples of max. number of 5 patients) or a research project (clinical samples of a max. number of 20 patients).
- Access to specific biobank topics and experts within online seminars
- Invitation to other diagnostic/personalized medicine-related events to meet other stakeholders and/or investors
- Get featured on the Codex4SME’s map and gain visibility in the network of diagnostic key players of Europe
- Profit from the market analysis service and learn more about the market size and growth of your product, products in pipelines so far and more
Visit the Codex4SMEs website for more information: