Blockchain in Life Sciences & Health
How can organisations, research institutions, and stakeholders in Life Sciences & Health successfully integrate Blockchain technologies into their business activities? In the digital Blockchain workshop in cooperation with the consultancy Deloitte you will have the exclusive opportunity to discuss relevant questions and use cases in the field of Blockchain with experts in different sessions.
The Interreg NWE project "Blockstart" is an initiative with the aim of facilitating access to Blockchain technology for organisations in the life sciences and healthcare industry.
As a special format of our training series, we would like to invite you to a digital Blockchain workshop on 27th of October 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in cooperation with the consultancy Deloitte. In the workshop you will have the opportunity to discuss relevant questions and use cases in the field of Blockchain with experts in different sessions.
To tailor the workshop to your individual needs and wishes, we would like to ask you to participate in a 5-minute survey to identify your existing knowledge and interests in the field of Blockchain. The results will be directly incorporated into the design of the workshop.
Part 1: Market Overview andBest Practices (10:00-12:00)
- Welcome & Introduction
- Blockchain in Life Sciences & Health: Market Overview
- Best Practices in Life Sciences & Health
- Survey Results
Part 2: Deep Dive Sessions (13:00-16:00)
- Separation into teams
- Deep Dive sessions tailored to participant needs based on our survey
Part 3: Recap & Conclusion (16:10-17:00)
- Recap Deep Dives
- Open Questions & Feedback
- To answer the survey, please simply click on the following link: https://www.umfragen-deloitte.de/uc/Blockchain-technology/
- At the end of the survey, you will have the opportunity to register directly for the workshop and benefit from the specially targeted training.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mrs. Dr. Margot Jehle, firstname.lastname@example.org any time.
We look forward to your feedback and participation in the workshop!