On 9 November, BE-GOOD will take part in COP26. The COP26 BE-GOOD event starts at 15:00 (14:00 UK times).
There will be two sessions. The first session will start with an introduction to the BE-GOOD project, after which the solution owners will present pitches. The sequence of the pitches is the following:
- Jo Martin – Dublin City Council: HGV Permit Checker
- Katleen Miserez – Flanders Environment Agency: Smart Waste Water Information System
- Pieter Lips – Rijkswaterstaat: Predictive maintenance of highways
- Vanda Turczi – Orléans Métropole: Discorvery of natural heritage
- Stevie Swenne – Flanders Environment Agency: Cleanest Air Route
- Marina Alletti – Département du Loiret: ViaPro-ViaFacil
Link to the first session: https://fmh.webinargeek.com/be-good-cop26-online-event-2021
The second session starts at 16:10 (15:10 UK time). After a break, solution owner Pieter Lips will present an interactive session on the predictive maintenance of highways challenge.
Link to second session: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87440090733?pwd=WGhkNzE4ZmJkYUpGUElKandWa0l6UT09
Meeting ID: 874 4009 0733