The Interreg AgriWasteValue project will be featured in a round table discussion at the 3rd edition of the Lipids & Cosmetics congress, which will be held from 26 to 27 January 2022 in Bordeaux and in digital. Discover the latest results of the project and take part in the discussion on "Structuring a European production chain of antioxidants from agroforestry co-products: a solution for the protection of bio-based lipids for a 100% natural cosmetic product".
Cosmetic Valley, in partnership with the AgriWasteValue project, La Région Nouvelle Aquitaine and ITERG, would be glad to welcome you in Bordeaux on the 26-27 of January 2022 for the third meeting. You will be able to present or discover the latest research initiatives and innovations realized in the fields of lipids, in the wide sense, for cosmetics.
2 days to discover latest research initiatives and innovations
After treating origin of lipids, eco conception and formulation, 4 new topics are proposed for this meeting :
- The importance of physiology of lipids in skin and hair
- Physiology, External source and Interactions
- New lipid sourcing : valuations, constraints and opportunities
- Where to find them and How to get them ?
- Lipid treatments to enhanced functionalilies for formulation
- Better characterizing to better understand lipids
Speakers : SEPPIC, SAFIC-ALCAN, Université de Paris, SILAB, Synchotron Soleil, Ambiotis/L'Occitane, Yves Rocher, Université de Bordeaux, CARGILL, Altar, Symrise, Green Fix, ITERG, AgriWasteValue, Oleon, La Fabrique Végétale, EBI, Chanel PB, Université du Havre, Université Rennes, Berg & Schmidt, Université d'Orléans, Université de Lille, Formulaction, Stéarinerie Dubois, InSilibio, Chromacin, DNA Genese, Cosmetic Valley.
- Dates : January 26 and 27, 2022
- Venue : Université de Bordeaux Pey-Berland - 35 place Pey-Berland - 33000 Bordeaux
- Event in English
- More information and registration.
An event organized in the framework of the Interreg NWE project AgriWasteValue and with the support of the ERDF and Wallonia.