On 8 October 2020, ValBiom is organising a webinar in French on the theme "Forest extractives, what opportunities in Wallonia? ". This will be an opportunity to take stock of the information available and to determine the potential of raw materials for the extraction of molecules of interest from products and co-products of the Walloon forest-wood sector.
Webinar open to all, in particular to players in the Walloon wood industry (sawyers, panel producers, forest owners and operators, etc.), players in the world of chemistry (cosmetics, nutraceuticals, etc.), players in research (academics, research centres), ValBiom members.
- 13.00 Forest extractives: what opportunities in Wallonia? Pierre-Louis Bombeck, Wood-energy & Wood Chemistry Project Manager, ValBiom
- Wood chemistry, the new Walloon green gold?
- Forest extractives: decision-making factors in the development of a Walloon sector
- Which wood raw materials?
- What theoretical deposits are available?
- Aiming for high value-added markets: what does the regulation say?
- 13.45 Extraction technologies and molecules of interest: leads studied in the Walloon Region, obstacles and opportunities - Sébastien Cajot, Department Manager, Celabor
- 14.15 Questions and Answers
- 2.30 pm Closing remarks - Emmanuel Defays, Managing Director, Walloon Economic Office for Wood
- Date: 08.10.2020, from 13:00 to 14:30
- Online, webinar
- Language : French
- Price :
- Non-members: 15€ excl. VAT
- ValBiom members: free of charge
- Administrations, firms, press: free of charge
- To the registration.