After four and a half years, the AgriWasteValue project is coming to an end. The project partners are pleased to invite you to the final event of this agricultural residues valorisation project, which will take place as a hosted event on the 8th edition of Nutrevent, on 4 October 2022, in Nantes (France).
Come and discover at the conference the results, tools and partnerships developed during this Interreg NWE Europe project and participate to the Nutrevent exhibition by visiting the AgriWasteValue stand for more interaction with the project partners.
- 2pm – Conferences
- Presentation of the AgriWasteValue project and introduction by a guest speaker.
- Availability and distribution of pruning residues: a crucial matter, Pierre-Louis BOMBECK, Wood-energy project manager, ValBiom
- Green extraction methodologies applied to apples, pear and vine residues for the recovery of potential nutraceutical and cosmeceutical bioactive ingredients, Job TCHOUMTCHOUA, Project leader, Celabor
- Enzymatic modifications of natural extracts of agricutural by-products to produce new bioactive molecules and enhance their biological properties for use in cosmetics, Laurène Minsat, PhD Student, URCA/AgroParisTech
- Q/A Session
- 3.30pm – Break
- 4pm – Conferences
- Beyond extractives – The perspective of tree and vineyard cuttings for a material and energetic utilization, Patrick BALLMANN, Biotechnology & Microbiology, PFI
- To orchards cuttings residues to fertilizers : closing the loop, Cor VAN OERS, Manager, Delphy
- Green solving attitude : from biomass to added value solution, Yassine IBN SLIMANE, Sales manager, Minasolve [Guest speaker].
- Q/A Session
- 5pm – End of conferences
- Date : October 4, 2022
- Venue : La Cité des Congrès de Nantes, 5 Rue de Valmy, 44041 Nantes, France
- Event in English.
- More information.
- Free but mandatory registration (number of seats available is limited!)
- Contact: email@example.com
An event organized in the framework of the Interreg NWE project AgriWasteValue and with the support of the ERDF and Wallonia.