- 9:30 - Press conference
- 10:00 - Welcome of participants
- 10:30 - Presentation of the project (general and scientific aspects), Cédric Peyrot and Clémence Rotolo, AgroParisTech
- 11:00 - Presentation of the screening work in extraction and some target molecules
- 11:40 - Where to get this raw material locally? Cor Van Oers, Delphy and Pierre-Louis Bombeck, ValBiom asbl
- 12:00 - Lunch and networking
- 13:30 - Intervention of Roquette, global leader in plant-based ingredients and a pioneer of new vegetal proteins in the cosmetic and nutraceutical fields.
- 14:00 - Chant d’Eole’s presentation
- 14:20 - Visit of the vineyard Chant d’Eole and demonstration visit for pruning and tasting
- 15:30 - Meetings with project partners
- 16:30 - End of the event
- Free event on registration (registration form below) before December 6, 2019.
- Date: Wednesday 11 December 2019, 10:00am-4:30pm.
- Address: Grand Route 58, 7040 Quévy-le-Grand, Belgium.
- Conference language: English
- Accommodation: Possibility to rent a hotel room in the center of Mons (15 minutes away by driving to the Chant d'Eole)
- Students who wish to attend the conferences are invited to inform their teacher who should directly contact the event organiser (email@example.com)
- Contact: Aurore Leprêtre, ValBiom asbl - 0032 81 87 58 88 - firstname.lastname@example.org