The Interreg North-West Europe Programme is looking for a provider to establish a framework contract for hosting and maintaining the current Interreg NWE website and design, build, host and maintain a new website and – if relevant - an intranet for Interreg NWE that explains clearly who the organisation are, what they do and how they operate, as well as providing clear information on the allocation of funds to projects, the project themes for the 2020- 2027 Programme.
The current website (2014-2020) runs on the Umbraco CMS platform and should be hosted and maintained at least until 2023 as follows:
- System maintenance: To be provided on a permanent basis. It includes operating system updates, patches, security updates, database regular backups and optimisation, regular file-system backups (website content, pages, etc).
- Application maintenance. Adapt code to new technology developments (i.e. refactoring), at least once a year.
The new website and intranet should become an engagement platform that allows for quality project submissions and ensures that successful candidates can manage their progress online throughout the Programme duration.
The new Interreg NWE website will include project pages with two types of information:
- Programme information added manually by the COM Unit
- Project information added by:
- the eMS (budget, partners’ names, etc)
- manually by project partners. Project partners of approved projects should be able to manage this space through a limited access to the website’s CMS.
The website’s structure and information should comply with the obligations for Managing Authorities laid down in the new Regulation (EU) subsequent to No 1303/2013.
The website should be accessible to users with visual, auditory, physical, speech, cognitive, and neurological disabilities. Accessibility measures should also take into account older people with changing abilities due to aging.
All detailed information on this tender can be found here.
How to apply
The completed bids with all required documentation must be submitted by 4th September 2020 at 12:00 (noon) CET via the SYNAPSE online platform.
Interested providers must create an account on the platform in order to access the tender documentation. The documentation is composed of the following documents:
- The present Rules for Tender
- The Special Terms and Conditions
- The Service Contract
- The Price List