The NTF has reached a preliminary agreement on five priorities and nine specific objectives for the future NWE Programme to focus on.
Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided in draft Interreg Programme and on this page may still substantially change following feedback and further discussions that may take place with the concerned parties, namely the North-West Europe Task Force and the European Commission.
Priority 1: Smart climate and environmental resilience for NWE territories
- SO 2.7: Enhancing nature protection, biodiversity and reducing all forms of pollution.
- SO 2.4: Promoting climate change adaptation and disaster risk prevention resilience.
Priority 2: Smart and just energy transition
- SO 2.1: Promoting energy efficiency and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- SO 2.2: Promoting renewable energy.
Priority 3: Transition towards a place-based circular economy
- SO 2.6: Promoting the transition to a circular and resource efficient economy.