Game jams are the second part of the VR4REHAB project: the goal of this phase is to develop workable demos based on the ideas emerged from the first five hackathons. Teams participating in the Game Jams will have the opportunity to have their ideas realized into practice because the best prototypes will become real applications during the Challenges.
During the Game Jams, the teams have the chance to realize their idea into application by identifying:
- Target group;
- The setting of the solution (clinical / outpatient / home);
- The most suitable technologies to support the development;
Each Game jam will end with a jury which will award the best demo. The prize? The best prototypes built in Game jams become real applications during the Challenges.
NEXT EVENT: Dutch Game Jams
- Dates: 29-30 November - 1 December 2018;
- Location: Sint Maartenskliniek, Hengstdal 3 6574 NA Ubbergen, The Netherlands;
- Clinical themes: Lower limbs and mobility; Training of upper limb movements.