We would like to invite you to the RAWFILL midterm event on March 28, 2019 in Cuves, France.
RAWFILL has developed an enhanced landfill inventory structure and is working on a decision support tool that allows you to select the most profitable landfill mining projects. During the event we will also demonstrate geophysical methods at pilot sites as a cost-effective method to collect any data that is missing.
13.30h - 14.00h: Registration with welcome drinks
14.00h - 15.30h: Plenary session:
- Welcome at Les Champs Jouault by Simon Loisel (Les Champs Jouault)
- Overview of the RAWFILL project by Claudia Neculau (SPAQuE)
Enhanced Landfill Inventory Framework by Renaud Derijdt (ATRASOL)
- Decision Support Tools for Landfill Reclamation by Eddy Wille (OVAM)
- Managing past landfills for future site development: a review of the contribution of geophysical methods by David Caterina (ULiège)
- Applications of geophysical methods in the RAWFILL project by Itzel Isunza Manrique (Uliège) and Cornelia Inauen (British Geological Survey)
15.35h - 16.00h: Coffee break and division in groups
16.00h - 18.00h: Site visit in small groups to:
- Demonstration of geophysics
- Waste bioreactor
- Spirulina plant
- Wood facility
- Biogas plant
18.00h - 20.00h: Networking with project partners and your European peers during walking dinner
Participation is free of charge, but registration is mandatory.
Click HERE to register for this event
Information about accommodation will be available soon.