This conference on Industrial and Hazardous Waste Management provides in a series of training courses and workshops.
You can take part in one of the workshops:
- Environmental odour: odour emission - dispersion - impact / risk assessment - abatement
- Hyperspectral imaging applied to asbestos containing waste management
- Management of plastics with brominated flame retardants and POP substances
- Healthcare waste and circular flow economy: aspects inside recycling management and waste removal in Europe
- Military chemical waste disposal: current trends and challenges
- Plastic hazards in the oceans
Or training courses:
- Special waste treatment and recovery
- Treatment and disposal of industrial and hazardous waste and the securing or remediation of contaminated sites
There will also be a set of Special Issues of Waste Management Journal and Journal of Hazardous Materials compiled, based on a selected number of top research papers from this conference. The themes for these Special Issues are E-Waste Mining and Plastic Hazards and Threats.