Interreg North West Europe: First Impact Event
The Interreg North-West Europe (NWE) programme is pleased to announce its first impact event on 4 and 5 December 2019, which will take place in Tourcoing (Lille agglomeration, Hauts-de-France) at La Chaufferie.
The aim of the event is to showcase the work performed by INTERREG NWE's projects, explore their results and to network. In particular, the agenda will include a project forum and exhibition, where the projects will be present with a stand. The objective of the exhibition is to encourage interactions between participants and illustrate your project results in a tangible, audience-engaging way, with a focus on achievements and the added-value of transnational cooperation.
The SeRaMCo project will be present with a booth to exhibit the results of its activities.
- An opening plenary session will open the discussion on the programme’s result orientation and the need to maximise the impact of projects throughout the NWE territory.
- The project forum and exhibition area will constitute a dynamic and interactive networking platform, where NWE beneficiaries will have the opportunity to showcase their work and the changes they brought in North-West Europe.
- Site visits in the Lille agglomeration will allow participants to discover what some NWE projects have achieved on the ground on various topics ranging from social innovation to circular economy.
- Thematic workshops on some of the main topics addressed by our programme (such as health, energy efficiency, green constriction, marine energy…), will give the floor to project partners to discuss their needs, find synergies and elaborate ideas for further cooperation.
- New support opportunities to further rollout project results and ensure their uptake will be presented.
“NWE Making an impact!” is aimed firstly at project partners as well as decision makers at European, national and local level.
Registrations will open early September.
Save the date and stay tuned!